At Paramount Montessori we are committed in serving children between the ages of three years to six years. We have work blocks two times a day. Children are given some freedom to choose work. They work at their own individual pace. They are allowed to choose work from practical life, sensorial, language, math geography, culture, science, worksheets, art and music and movement. All Montessori materials are hands on and fun to work with.
For example: In language children learn the alphabet sounds by tactile stimulations. They sort objects with the begining sounds. As they encode sounds together they start to read three letter CVC words. The whole process is hands on and fun way of learning.
Our Program Includes
- Hands on self-correcting materials in practical life, sensorial, language, math, science, geography, math.
- Art, music and story time inbuilt into the program.
- Classroom tailored to the needs of each individual child’s level. Children learn at their individual pace.
- Low child /staff ratio.
- Certified and experienced teachers.
- Before and after care program.
- Cheerful and nurturing environment with bright, open and clean classrooms and outside playground.
- Parent teacher conferences will be held two times a year, to discuss the progress the child is making. It is important for a positive learning experience for the child.
- Parents can always approach the child’s teacher or the head of school at any time (even when it is not time for conference) if they have any concerns. A conference will be set up to address the issue. We are willing to work with the parent’s needs.
- We will be having yearly celebration two times a year, one at the end of the school year and one during the holiday season.
- We will be offering Spanish lessons once a week as we get settled in.
- Parents are welcome to come and observe any time of the day they wish to. Please call ahead to schedule a time. If you are new to Paramount we suggest you give at least 6 weeks to your child so that he/she could settle down and then come in for observation.
- At Paramount Montessori we offer a variety of options for parents to choose from.
- Half day program from 8:30A.M to 12:30 P.M are available either 2 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday ), 3 days a week (Monnday, Wednesday, Friday ) or 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Academic Day – (8 :30 – 3 :30 P.M ) – We offer academic day 2 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday ), 3 days a week( Monday, Wednesday ,Friday) and 5 days a week ( Monday through Friday ).
- Before care is available between 7:30 A.M to 8:30 A.M. Parents have the choice to put their child according to their needs 2 days, 3 days or 5 days per week options.
- Extended day – (3:30 – 6:00 P.M) –Our extended day program is between 3:30 to 6:00 P.M. We offer 2 days/week, 3 days/week or 5 days/week to choose from. We offer a relaxed environment beyond the classroom hours with healthy snacks, story time, playground time, manipulative, blocks, show and share art and crafts.
- We do offer sibling discounts of 10 % when both siblings are attending Paramount Montessori at the same time.